美洲杯竞猜投注 www.lanknet.com These Policies relate to the accredited courses, offered by Photography Studies College.
They have been adopted by the Board of Photography Holdings Pty Ltd, the Governing Body of the College and are subject to regular review.
These policies assist staff and students understand the principles, rules and guidelines under which the College operates its accredited higher education and vocational education courses. Policies cover a broad range of organisational decision making, including management, student administration, academic and human resources.
- Intellectual and Academic Freedom (pdf 138.76 kb)
- Course Quality Control and Review - Higher Education (pdf 289.37 kb)
- Course Quality Control and Review - VET (pdf 302.99 kb)
- Assessment - Higher Education (pdf 178.01 kb)
- Course Completion and Graduation (pdf 60.74 kb)
- Student Progress and Exclusion (pdf 148.56 kb)
- Assessment - VET (pdf 173.55 kb)
- Academic Quality Assurance Framework (pdf 160.76 kb)
Student Specific Policies
- Academic Appeals (pdf 149.13 kb)
- Student Application and Admissions - Domestic Students (Higher Education) (pdf 170.03 kb)
- Master of Arts Photography Application Selection and Admissions Policy (pdf 119.50 kb)
- Student Application and Admissions - Domestic Students (VET) (pdf 136.17 kb)
- Fair Treatment and Equal Benefits and Opportunity - Higher Education (pdf 166.02 kb)
- Fair Treatment and Equal Benefits and Opportunity - VET (pdf 136.10 kb)
- RPL and Credit Transfer (pdf 186.88 kb)
- Student access to records (pdf 118.60 kb)
- Grievance Handling Policy and Procedure (for Academic and Non Academic Matters) (pdf 181.74 kb)
- Refund Policy for Eligible Students VET FEE-HELP (pdf 149.72 kb)
- Student Review Procedures for Re-crediting a FEE-HELP balance (pdf 131.97 kb)
- Student Conduct (pdf 164.39 kb)